Main Aims and Objectives
We aim to provide a safe, secure and
stimulating environment in which our children can learn and develop.
Parental involvement is central to how pre-school works and we aim to provide
equal opportunities to all children and their families. We firmly believe
in the value of learning through play and the children are encouraged to choose
from a number of planned activities in line with Early Learning Goals and OFSTED.
aims of our pre-school are therefore to:
- Enhance the development and
education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving,
- Provide a safe, secure and
- Work within a framework that
ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
objectives of which are to offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum
leading to approved learning outcomes.
- Individual care and attention
made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- Fun and friendship with children
and other adults.
- The support of a personal key
- Opportunities for you and your
family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in
your own child's progress.